Sunday, September 28, 2014

Maze runner review

Nothing to blog about so shall blog about the movie.... "MAZE RUNNER"



Overall I rate it about 3.8

The BOO BOOs
It was kinda long and boring.. maybe it's bcos that time I watched was around       12mn  ~ so yea sleepy me.. but still quite boring leh? no?

Looking at the ending, you definitely know there is a part II...
   By the time part II comes out I forgot what happened to part I
  and I usually would not get a chance to watch part II... :( Like hunger games><

The GOODIES

. The characters are hot!
     Esp the Minho Guy!
  


Although at the starting, Thomas looked kinda like a zombie...

. almost all the characters are guys omg!!! hahaha...


ok enough of this nonsense review!!


All pictures were taken from google no copyright intended!

~End of post~




No comments: